Wednesday, March 28, 2012

(Rejected) Sheridan Animation Application

WHOOPS.





CHARACTER
Didn't do very well on the rotation, I used a ruler but when I tried to animate it sure as hell didn't work. It was all off proportion wise, and sort of off model - but I liked her as a character and loved drawing her emotion sheet. A fat spoiled little toddlers in tiaras kinda kid!  


 




LIFE DRAWING

Wish I had included more structure lines, and possibly maybe not 5 minute ones? I was proud of the hands, drawing your right hand from life performing an action is pretty hard.









LAYOUT

Serious perspective issues here, I wish I could get proper critique but these scanned the WORST. There was detailing on everything - knolls in the wood, designs on the poster, the patterns on the clothes and on the bedspread. I was actually kinda proud of these because I suck at drawing rooms, haha.





(Didn't scan before object, or storyboard, sorry! :()












PERSONAL ART










No comments:

Post a Comment